1996 Geo Prizm Overview CarGurus

1996 Geo Prizm for Sale CC888615


1996 Geo Prizm. EPA MPG Owner MPG Estimates 1996 Geo Prizm 4 cyl, 1.6 L, Automatic 3-spd Regular Gasoline: View Estimates How can I share my MPG? Combined MPG: 25. combined. city/highway. MPG. City MPG: 23. city. Highway MPG: 27. highway. 4.0 gals/ 100 miles .

1996 Geo Prizm Sedan Specifications, Pictures, Prices


As a general guide, the trade-in value of a 1996 Geo Prizm with no options and driven roughly 12,000 miles per year would be worth about $610 for one in "Clean" condition and about $1,114 if.

1996 Geo Prizm for Sale CC888615


Wondering which trim is right for you? Our 1996 Geo Prizm trim comparison will help you decide. See also: Find the best Sedans for 2024 4.9 (6 reviews) Rating breakdown Comfort 4.2 Interior 4.1.

1996 Geo Prizm for Sale CC888615


Southampton Guildhall had 4 concerts in 1996 Date Concert Venue; Location Nov 12, 1996 Bjorn Again / Zephyr: Southampton Guildhall: Southampton, England, United Kingdom: Jun 14, 1996 Leftfield: Southampton Guildhall: Southampton, England, United Kingdom: Feb 26, 1996 Echobelly:

1996 Geo Prizm for sale Driver Side View revmoss Flickr


© 2024 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved.

1996 Geo Prizm Information and photos MOMENTcar


Geo Prizm The Geo Prizm and Chevrolet Prizm were compact cars that were rebadged versions of the Toyota Sprinter, a vehicle that the Japanese automaker Toyota never directly sold in the North American market. The Sprinter itself was derived from the Toyota Corolla.

1996 Geo Prizm Overview CarGurus


225,000 miles and still going! Joe, 01/08/2007. 1996 Geo 4dr Sedan. 2 of 2 people found this review helpful. Hands down, this is the most inexpensive cost-to-own vehicle EVER. It's a Toyota.

1996 Geo Prizm for Sale CC888615


Q&A: 1996 Chevy Geo Prizm - Troubleshooting and Solutions Ask an Expert Car Questions Chevrolet Repair My 1996 Geo prizm starts and runs well until l shut it off, Related Chevy Questions Looking for replacement radio/cassette for 1996 chevrolet looking for replacement radio/cassette for 1996 chevrolet geo prizm. read more patc Automotive Tech

1996 Woodland Green Pearl Geo Prizm 35222257 Car Color Galleries


Specs & Features Used 1996 Geo Prizm - Specs & Features More about the 1996 Prizm Select a trim Most Popular 4dr Sedan Buy In-Store Buy Online See Edmunds pricing data Has Your Car's Value.

1996 Geo Prizm For Sale 170 Used Cars From 470


Geo Geo Prizm Used 1996 Geo Prizm Review 1996 Geo Prizm Review Overview Review Features 44 Owner Reviews 29 mpg Combined MPG $141 /mo Cost to Drive not available Original Warranty.

1996 CHEVY GEO PRIZM Brochure / Catalog with Color Chart LSi,............NOS 7.99 PicClick


The Prizm delivers a number of small surprise-and-delight touches, including the 60/40 split rear bench seat that comes standard on the LSi. That makes it easy for active owners to load in their skis. Getting stuff into or out of the trunk is no problem. The Prizm has a low liftover and the trunk is large and long. Visibility is good all around.

1996 Geo Prizm Pictures CarGurus


Chevrolet Blazer: 1996: 2001: GM owned about 25% & ELAZ owned the other 75%. Joint venture dissolved in 2001. Z: NUMMI: Fremont, California: United States: Chevrolet Nova (1985-88) Geo Prizm Chevrolet Prizm Pontiac Vibe Toyota Corolla FX (1987-1988) Toyota Corolla (1989-2010) Toyota Pickup (1991-1995) Toyota Tacoma (1995-2010) Toyota Voltz: 1984:

1996 Geo Prizm Information and photos MOMENTcar


Can you name every Goalkeeper to make a Premier League appearance since 1992? By josqpr. 25m. 352 Questions. 249 Plays. -. - Ratings. PLAY QUIZ. Score.

Autotrader Find OneOwner 1996 Geo Prizm With 77,000 Miles Autotrader


Advertisement Used 1996 Geo Prizm 4.7 Consumer Write a Review Lifestyle (5) View All Media 1997 1996 1995 Fuel Economy 28 combined mpg Horsepower 105 hp Engine 2 engines available Cargo Volume.

1996 Geo Prizm Information and photos MOMENTcar


1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 Fuel Economy 28 combined mpg Horsepower 100 hp Engine 2 engines available Cargo Volume 12.7 cu ft Reviews Cars For Sale Styles Specs & Features Safety 1997 Geo Prizm.

GEO For Sale In Amityville, NY


$ 0 - $ 100,000+ Mileage 0 - 150,000+ Year Any Year Make / Model Body Style Make Model Trims All Trims Contactless Services All Services Value Filters Fuel Economy Greater Than 0 MPG Days Listed 0 - 365+ days Vehicle Filters Clear All Exterior Color